PR and copywriting experience
I’ve worked with several niche PR agencies within HR, finance and insurance industries alongside my role as a journalist for over a decade.
Since 2010, I have been a key member of the PRinHR team, an agency specialising in HR-related issues such as employee benefits, employee experience, health and wellbeing and employee engagement. We work to catapult HR-related news and views into the national and trade press, showcasing the opinions and expertise of clients through articles, op-eds, press releases, case studies, corporate blogs and industry award entries.
I also provide copywriting support for the PR Practice which also works within the HR and workplace space.
Previous PR-related roles have included:
- Managing social media channels for two UK associations within the employee benefits space: Employee Assistance Professionals Association EAPA UK and Reward & Employee Benefits Association Reba.
- Providing ad-hoc PR support for Healing Boxes, an organisation which provides tailor-made gifts to people in hospital. I have gained them coverage in a variety of publications including The Times, Positive News and The Sun.
I have produced engaging content for brands and their websites on behalf of UK-based copywriting agencies. Content has included:
- Product descriptions and torsos for ecommerce sites such as Very and Littlewoods
- SEO-targeted product blogs for Kitchen Restoration and payday lender firms
- Consumer advice blogs for Pets Pyjamas and Long Tall Sally
- News stories for London-based disability charity Transport for All.
Please see my copywriting portfolio for content examples.